Thursday, July 9, 2009

Card for my Niece.


Here is my niece's Birthday card. I showed you her twin brother's card last week. I was told the cards went directly out of reach before they could get manhandled. The twins are only 2, so it is what they do at the moment.

Hope you are all well. I am eagerly waiting to see who the Guest DT will be for the Whiff of Joy blog Hop on July 25th. I was afraid to post this, as I don't know if they have seen everyone's entries yet, and worry that they won't scroll down to see mine. Although, I think mine is a bit to plain. But we shall see.

Well, I am working on another Willow card and will post her tomorrow. I am really enjoying my groove lately. So much so that I was up till 12:30 last night coloring. But I got to sleep in today as we had to take miss Jayme to the Children's Doctors today.

Have a great Thursday,

Tanya