Sunday, July 19, 2009

Whiff of Joy Piercing Challenge #39


Good Day!

This challenge was to use one Whiff of Joy Stamp, and incorporate piercing into the card. I used Willow with her Umbrella for the stamp, and then took my Stampin Up brass template and embossed the background paper, and pierced a pattern into it.

The card looked unfinished, so I took a vellum piece of paper, dry embossed, pierced and folded it. The rest came together on its own.

I was going to add more on the top, but every time I did, it just looked cluttered. This is the final project. The inside reads, "Feeling under the Weather". I am sending it to a friend who just had her appendix out.

Happy Sunday,

Tanya
P.S Elisabeth Bell is offering some wonderful stamps as candy be sure to check out her blog, she is the artist behind these amazing stamps.