Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Rainy Fall Sunday and a WOJ Challenge
























It is raining here today, and a bit cold. The good thing is that it is my DH's birthday, so we have something to celebrate. It will be a good day.

Here is what I came up with for the WOJ Challenge #49. They had us use 6 brads, 2 flowers, and 3 design papers. If you look closely I used my SU "build a brad" set to make 4 of the brads using the DP. The other two brads are the centers of the flowers. The cloud paper, the pumpkin paper, and the trim make up the 3 DP's. Although the top and bottom paper have the same grid, they are not from the same sheet. I can not remember the company who manufactured this paper, as I bought it pre-cut in a miscellaneous pack. I will have to find out though because it is such delicious paper! I want more of it.

I tried to make Willow look like she was sitting on the pumpkin stem, she is just so pretty. I have lots to be Thankful for, so I used that WOJ sentiment to finish off the card.

Have a great Sunday, and I hope everyone's week starts out wonderfully.

Hugs to you all,

Tanya