Thursday, September 24, 2009

Winter Prelude and a Thank You
























Although this was posted Friday, I am editing it to urge you all to hop over to A Spoon Full of Sugar. They would like you to post your Christmas creations. How Fun!

Thank You to all who left such wonderful comments yesterday, you have really picked up my spirits. What a wonderful bunch of women you all are.

I will announce the person I am sending the card to on October 1st, 2009. Not to worry though, I have others in my collection so every now and then you may be asked for your snail mail address so that I can send one out to you.

Here is a card I put together using my Fun Flock for the first time. ( I purchased it over year ago!) Miss Anya sure is pretty. I find shading blond hair really difficult. Do any of you have any hints on how to improve?

Have a Wonderful Friday,

Tanya :)

P.S. My eldest daughter decided to tell me all about what she does in SK. I feel so special as she always keeps it "private". It has indeed been a better day.