Monday, October 26, 2009

Doodlee Doodle Doodlefactory!









































Hello and Hoppy Monday,

This is a card I created using a sketch I found on the 2Sketches 4 You blog. They are looking for DT members, so hop on over if you wish to apply!

Let me start off by saying this was one tough sketch! It took me a while to get what I was going to do with it. I had the sentiment stuck in my mind (don't ask me why), so I grabbed my Doodlefactory Frog and Princess, and started colouring. My magnetic snaps were sitting on my desk, calling my name, so I put one in the frog, and one behind the little butterfly, and voila! The frog hops into position for a Kiss!

I figure when one of my sisters goes through a heartbreak, I can send them this card. They are 15 and 13 so I am sure in the next year or so this may be a possibility! LOL

Have a great day,

Hugs,
Tanya