Saturday, October 31, 2009

Playing with Paper
























Hello Ladies,

Here is my creation for the WOJ Challenge #53. We were asked to use Red, Creme and one other colour of our choice. As you can see, mine was blue. I also used the Mojo Monday Week# 110 sketch. For this card, I actually put stuffing in the paper and stitched it to make it look like a quilt. This is one puffy card! It is my first attempt at this, another crazy idea of mine.

I got my Winter WOJ set in the mail, and they sent along a thank you stamp with it. Is this mouse not the cutest! Thank you Katharina. Keep your eyes open, sometime in November I may just have a little WOJ sweetness for you.

I will post the winner of my blog candy tonight. My girls want to pull the names out of a hat, and I will take their picture all dressed up for Halloween holding the winners name. It is very rainy today so I think I will bring them to the local Mall, they have a Halloween event and they can stay warm and dry and not have to hide their costume under a bulky coat. One of the things we have to do living in Ottawa! :)

Hugs
Tanya