Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Working on my Christmas Cards, How about you?























Good Evening Ladies,

How lucky are we to have the internet! I was looking at some of your posts, and came across The Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog. They provided a sketch (thank you Gayle), which really helps me get started. Then they asked to add paper piecing to it, which they described as "dressing your stamped image using patterned paper".

The above card is what I came up with. I used the red striped patterned paper for the ribbons and her dress. It was so fun! I think I am going to have to try it with Hannah the Witch, using the orange bat paper as her dress!

I do want to say thank you to all who have left such wonderful stories about Halloween, and those of you who have said hello to me. I hope to eventually have some time to visit each of your blogs to see your wonderful pieces of art.

Hugs to you all,

Tanya :)