Saturday, November 28, 2009

DoodleFactory Birthday Invitations
























Hello,
My youngest is at ballet/tap class, and my eldest is here with me playing games on the computer until it is time to go to her tap class. I of course am sitting on the computer next to her posting last nights work. I made 8 birthday invitations for her 5th birthday party coming up in December. It is a princess/knight party at A Gym's Tale so I made the invitations to go along with the theme. This took me about 4 hours, but worth it of course. I keep one for her so that she has one in her memory box.
We are going to make picture frames to match, and then gift the guests with them after the party, putting in a group photo of them all dressed up. We have little princess/knights to give out as well, I will be sure to post the frames, once completed.
Have a great Saturday,
Hugs
Tanya