Saturday, November 7, 2009

Let It Snow and an Ornament
























Hello I hope you are all having a good Saturday.

One of the things I love about Christmas has to be the ornaments. I try to make one a year to add to the tree. I will be able to check that off my list now.

I just love Snow Anya. I have been admiring the liquid applique on other cardmakers blogs, and so I had to give it a go. At first it dried shiny, and I thought I bought the wrong stuff. When I added the heat gun to it, man did it puff up. A little goes a long way! I added some liquid pearl to the center of the snowflakes on the paper to add a little dimension, another thing sitting on my shelf waiting for me to use.

Hope you like it,

Hugs,
Tanya
P.S. Sorry about the white spot on her scarf, I will have to go fix that.