Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #56





















Hello,

Here is my take of the WOJ challenge #56, which was a sketch challenge. I love the Winter 2009 stamps, Elisabeth Bell is one of the most talented ladies. Hop on over and try your hand at their challenges, they are so much fun.

We were up late last night as teenagers decided to kick our door loudly at 10pm. We are feeling rather upset today about this, lack of respect etc. On a more positive note, I was nominated Top Three over at Practical Scrappers this weekend, and my friend Sheena brought me my new Doodlefactory stamps. Silver linings...........

I will be pulling the winner of the Whiff of Joy candy tonight, good luck to all of you, and thank you for leaving me comments and such throughout my blog.

Hugs,
Tanya