Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anything but a card






















Good Morning, today's Saturday Showcase for the Pixie Cottage is to create something that is "Anything but a card". I found this wreathe at the dollar store, and just had to have it. I then gathered up all the acorns my daughters picked up over various outdoor excursions, some fabric leaves and flowers, and glued them on. I took out my chunky black glitter and added it to the pine cone and the tips of the wreathe.
I simply adore The South End Girls line by Andrea T Seiler, so I took my girl out, inked her, and applied my colour. Adding some bling and popping out her dress to make her look pretty.
I am in denial about Christmas being around the corner, hence the fall theme. I have her on my wall now, and I think she is just so pretty.
You can find this stamp at Michelle's Scrapbooking & More, feel free to go on over and look at all the other wonderful Pixie Cottage Stamps. I am sure you will find several to put on your wish list.
Have a great Saturday,
Hugs
Tanya