Friday, December 11, 2009

I am so excited.......

Hello,

The girls had such a busy day, Karly got up at 5:45 this morning very excited to be 5. She went to school and got to wear the crown, and proceeded to wear it all day to. She then had to fast from 10am to 3pm, as she was at CHEO getting an ultrasound. She was brave and all things looked good. She was so tuckered out that she barely made it through dinner at the restaurant. She requested spaghetti, and managed to eat most of it, but all the while she kept asking to go home and go to bed. Both girls fell asleep in the car, and now I am on the computer, briefly, before I go re-decorate the tree with my husband.

I got an email today asking me to be on the Design Team for Practical Scrappers! I am just so excited. Since Kim introduced me to their blog, I have been hooked. They are all about getting us to use what we have in our craft room. They also have sketch challenges, such as the one I used for my very first 12x12 scrapbook page. I hope you all visit, and participate, I can promise you that some of your old dusty supplies will be put to use.

Have a great evening,
Hugs,
Tanya