Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blinging it Up with Practical Scrappers
















Practical Scrappers
challenge this week is all about using glitter and bling. The winner of this weeks challenge will end up with some bling from Glitz Design. How is that for insentive? We all need little of that in our lives at times, at least I do. What better way to stay warm too, crafting and catching some glint off all the glitter and bling.
This card was made for my husband, he tends to be outnumbered in our home, being the only male in a house full of princesses (myself included in this count). He is so good at not complaining, and actually seems to enjoy it. I wanted to remind him just how valued he is, and I think it worked. Karlye and Jayme signed their names inside to, and he had a big smile on his face when they gave it to him. He most certainly is our "Knight in shining armor"!
I would love to see what your creative minds come up with for this challenge.

Happy Krafting everyone,
Hugs
Tanya