Monday, January 4, 2010

New Color Medium for a New Year













Hello,

We are done Christmas, and now have to admit that it is winter. So to keep my spirits bright, warm and sunny I chose this color scheme. This sketch is from Lilian over at The Sugar Bowl. They asked us to use this sketch and incorporate something "New" into it, prompting me to use a new color medium...Twinkling H2O's. This is my very first attempt, I have very few colors, and had to blend red and yellow to make the orange. Any suggestions on how to improve my technique would be appreciated ladies.
The Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge also asked us to use something "NEW", it seems to be the time of year for that. I forgot to mention that my flower embellishments are also fairly new, I got these at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. They jumped right out at me!

To close this post, I will pass on this simple wish.........I hope you all Dream BIG this year, as I hope my daughters will do the same.
Have a good Monday,
Hugs
Tanya