Friday, January 8, 2010

My Friend Willow






















Hello Ladies,

I hope you are all doing well tonight. I sat down last night and this is the result of my 2 hours spent crafting. The Whiff of Joy Challenge #61 is to use the colors aqua and red, and the sketch used is Mojo Monday's Sketch #120. To top off this card I added a metal flower from my stash, they have been sitting around so long, I could not tell you who they are from, nor what year they became part of my stash. Thus a shout goes out to 365 cards for getting me to use metal on my card for day 312.
Willow is one of my favorite girls to use, she is such a pretty little girl and she is "sending out happy thoughts" to all of you tonight.
Hugs,
Tanya

P.S. I am getting better, a few years back I would have thrown this card out. Why you may ask? Because the word "thoughts" is a tad off center and it upsets me. BUT, I am learning that it is ok to not be perfect.