Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call





















Hello,

Do you love Whiff of Joy stamps as much as I do? Well now is the chance to show them just how much. They are looking for 1-3 guest designers to create cards and such for them. It is a two month commitment, and then they choose 1-3 more people. Is that not exciting?

The above card is what I did with the sketch provided. I wanted to do something way more fancy, but in the end I simply paper pieced sitting Willow, and tried to make a romantic card. Did I succeed? It is so hard to make something when you are thinking about what others will think. I did enjoy using my January Scrapbooking kit from Scrappin Great Deals though, I am loving all the purples.

For more details please go to the Whiff of Joy blog found here.