Sunday, February 21, 2010

April With Hearts

































I am working on a chipboard album that I purchased from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I am creating a book based on funny little things that my family says and does.

Here is the cover page, using April With Hearts, one of the fabulous Pixie Cottage Stamps available through Michelle.

All the paper and embellishments are from the My Little Yellow Bicycle "Sweet Love" collection. This is my second attempt with a chipboard book. Any tips or hints will be appreciated.

If you are creating any "Love" themed projects, be sure to head over to the Pixie Cottage Blog this week, that is what Challenge #9 is all about.

On a personal note, I had my very first car accident last night. I was on my way to pick up some stick pins, and some odds and ends for dinner. As I neared the store, someone drove right into my new car. I am a bit out of sorts today, teary eyed and such. But the man was honest, and cared more about how I was doing. As a result, I am in a place of Gratitude, we are both ok, his insurance will cover the damage, and I just have to live with the bruises. Which I have to say are more on the emotional side than the physical side.

Enjoy your families today, that is what I am doing.
Hugs
Tanya