Saturday, February 13, 2010

Joy




















Good Morning,

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are getting snow today, and I am excited, this means the children can toboggan on snow instead of the ice we have had the past month. I am actually looking forward to shoveling!

The above card was created for the Whiff of Joy Challenge #66. What a great sketch Jane, thank you. I took out my fall Willow, used a WOJ background stamp, and started my planning. I had the urge to use some of my beads, so I took out my hardware, and ended up with the hanging charm you see dangling off the Joy tag. It can even be clipped off if the recipient wants to use it on as a cell phone charm. It is a nice feeling, being able to use things that have been lying around getting dusty.

I hope you have a great weekend ladies,
Hugs
Tanya