Sunday, February 7, 2010

Look Mom, No Coloring!























I sat down to play last night, and I wanted to try something new. Kim S recently used staples on one of her layouts, and I thought I would try it out, I also decided on a silhouette card. I don't know if I am happy with this card. It is just so different and really outside my comfort zone. I stitched some x's and added eyelets for the o's, then took some clear buttons and matched them to the design papers. I distressed the whole card, and the cream cardstock looked a bit too bright so I inked the edges. I could not think of anything else to do with it, so the above is the final project. I think I need to practice silhouette stamping a bit more, but I can now say "Look Mom, No Coloring!"

What would you do differently? Tips, techniques and hints would be greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Tanya