Monday, March 1, 2010

Pixie Cottage Sketch Challenge #10























This is the card I created using Anne's sketch for Pixie Cottage Challenge #10. Every time I get out my Pixie Cottage stamps, I am reminded of just how unique they are.

Anne has a wonderful sketch for you ladies. Why not try playing with the Pixies this week? You have nothing to lose, rather a whole lot of fun to be had. It is not a requirement to use Pixie Cottage Stamps, but if your card is chosen as the winner, you can then chose your very own Pixie Cottage stamp with the $10 voucher you will win from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

Today is a bittersweet day for me, one of those days where I am realizing each side of the fence has its own set of pro's and con's. I don't know weather to laugh or cry or both. This too shall pass though, and tomorrow will be a brighter day.

Have a good evening ladies.
Hugs
Tanya