Friday, March 12, 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps March Card Challenge


This is my submission for the Sweet Pea March Customer Card Challenge. We were to create a card that screamed "Spring". It was to have the colors green, pink and yellow on it, and have a flower somewhere on it. I used my adorable Gum Drop Gang plate #8
for the image, and the Happy Birthday Sentiment from Plate #14. The Gum Drop Gang are just too cute for words!

On a personal note, our daycare provider is gone for a week, and I am fortunate to have time off with my girls! We went out for lunch with Grandma, and then over to the craft store. They were each allowed to pick out a treat. The picture below is what they chose. It will take 3 days for these things to grow into monstrous creatures, and my girls are just over the moon about them. They never cease to amaze me.

I am pretty busy this weekend with the family. The girls don't know it yet, but we are going to Disney On Ice. So I won't have any eye candy for you until early next week.

Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Tanya