Monday, March 1, 2010

What comes around goes around













Thank you Amanda and Robin you are both so very kind. Please drop by Amanda's blog and Robin's blog and give them some love. Be sure to scroll down to see their work, you will leave with a smile on your face.

Ok, so the rules for this award are:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award

2) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love

3) Share 7 things about yourself

Here is my list of creative people's blog I enjoy viewing

Beth
Rowean
Erin
Jacque
Riet
Robin
Nancy


Now for my list of Seven things about myself

1) I am blessed with a wonderful family. 2 daughters and a wonderful husband.
2) Black is my favorite color to wear, brown being the second
3) I am still trying to find that "one" thing that defines "who" I am in life.
4) I feel that I am getting better with age.
5) I love Yoga, and what it does for my inner peace.
6) Dark chocolate is my weakness. I am talking 95% dark chocolate.
7) I listen to what people say, and have a way of making others comforatable with themselves.