Saturday, April 24, 2010

Candy




















*****This candy is now closed. The winner will be announced Monday April 26th, 2010.


It is my belly button birthday tomorrow, so I thought I would send out a present to one lucky follower. All you have to do is spread the word (sidebar link is fine), become a follower if you wish, and leave me a comment. I will package this up and pick a winner on April 25th, 2010.

It is not necessary to become a follower, but it sure does make it easier for you to see if you win. Please be sure to leave a comment though, that is how I will randomly pick a winner.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S. There are a couple of other dates that I celebrate throughout the year that mark fundamental life changes that I term birthdays as well. So the the term "belly button birthday denotes my actual birthday. Sorry for the confusion ladies. LOL!