Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easel Card and a Tutorial Video























Good Morning,

I have been crafting up a storm lately and here is one of the fun cards I made. It is my VERY FIRST easel card. Had I known how easy they were, I would not have waited so long. I was asked by Practical Scrappers to do a Tutorial on how I use my Copic Markers, if you wish to see it please go HERE. Keep in mind this is my very first video tutorial as well, I am still learning and by no means a pro.

So now that I have shared some of the new and exciting things I have been up to, I would love to hear what you have been doing. Have you been working on anything new, a new technique, a new medium, etc?

Happy Saturday Ladies,
Hugs
Tanya
P.S. My blog friend Beth just let me know that this qualifies for the Inky Impressions Charm challenge this week. Thanks Beth!