Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordan!
























My niece celebrated her 10th birthday this month, and we all chipped in to get her a guitar. What a wonderful thing for a girl to be interested in, not to mention she has even gone to her very first lesson, which show dedication. I used Mary's Sketch over at The Greeting Farm to create this fun birthday card. I wanted to make something super cool, I hope I succeeded. I want to thank my friend Sheena, she inspired me to use 3 buttons on this card. Over the Easter holidays she made some wicked cards and they all had slightly different ways to use buttons.

The design paper for this card was from Scrappin Great Deals February scrapbooking kit. Thanks ladies for making the chore of choosing matching papers very easy.

Have a great Monday,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S Sweet Pea Stamps had a challenge this month asking us to use an "odd" embellishment on our ATC. I have continued this theme on this card by using a real guitar pick in the center of the bow.