Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #13 Sketch and Embossing (Wet or Dry)























Good Morning!

Today is my first official day as a Senior Design Team Member for The Pixie Cottage. I have been a fan of these stamps since Michelle's Scrapbooking and More came out with them in September 2009, and I am so grateful that I now get to create with the other wonderful Pixies on this Design Team.

This weeks "take your pick"challenge is to use any type of Embossing on your creations and/or use the sketch provided. I used the sketch, dry embossing for the circle behind this bathing beauty, and wet embossing on the bubbles in the bathtub to make them look wet. You can find this Bubblelicious Digital stamp here.

I urge you to check out The Pixie Cottage blog, there is delicious Candy being offered this week. On April 15th, 2010 three lucky winners will get a stamp of their choice. All you have to do is leave a message stating what New Release Stamp is your favorite! You can also access this candy on my sidebar.

I hope I've done The Pixie's proud and I look forward to seeing your entries this week. Please note the change, The Pixie Cottage will now be having weekly "take your pick" challenges.

Hugs to you all,
Tanya