Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Practical Scrappers Bling Challenge
























This weeks challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use glitter/bling on your creations. I colored the castle in, then took my VersaMark pen and outlined the castle, adding Jeweled Gold embossing powder to add some bling to my card. I like the texture of this embossing powder, it is gritty like sand should be.

I used the Sandcastle digital stamp from Creations by Penny , they are Practical Scrappers April Sponsor. Please drop in and see her fabulous shop, she has some very original and fresh digital stamps, along with some very nice pictures of projects using them.

I have to enter this into Inky Impressions Charm Challenge this week, I have had these charms for 5 years and finally got around to using them. Can anyone relate?

Happy Tuesday everyone,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.. You still have 5 days to enter your submissions if you wish to be on the Practical Scrappers Design Team, read all the details HERE.