Sunday, April 25, 2010

Practical Scrappers Button Challenge





















Good Morning,

This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is all about Buttons! How many, how big, in how many different ways? It is being left up to you to WOW us with your Buttons. I am rather excited to see the variety in this challenge. Buttons were a toy for me growing up. Every year when I went to stay with my Oma for the summer, I would raid her sewing room and start organizing the buttons. I think there is a "Stash" gene in my genetic background because boy did Oma love her baubles.

I sat down to make my card for this weeks Practical Scrappers Button Challenge with Sheena on the brain. I wanted to make her a FABULOUS birthday card, and I hope I succeeded. I inked up my new Hannah with Butterflies stamp, took out my SGD April kit, and decided on this soft paper. I turned my large clear buttons into matching embellishments as I wanted the main focus to remain on Hannah. I just had to add the ghost butterflies to finish it off, one of the many things in my stash that have been waiting to be used.

Get those buttons out ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.
"Hannah with Butterflies" is one of Sandra Hammer's Pixie Cottage stamps found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I enjoy the fact that there is some mystery about her, as she is always looking away from us. I always wonder what she may be thinking.