Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet Pea April Challenge
























Sweet Pea's April Customer Card Challenge:
1. Using ONLY Sweet Pea Stamps,
2. Create an ATC (2.5" x 3.5") Card.
3. Use Purple and Pink.
4. Include an 'Odd' Embellishment.
Upload and add the link to your blog here during the week of April 11-17.

Here is my take on this weeks Sweet Pea challenge. When I first read it I was drinking a Diet Coke, and the idea to take the tab and use it as my "Odd embellishment" jumped out at me. This is the second ATC I have done, I may end up with a whole set as they are super fun to do.

The Sweet Pea Stamps used here were from the Seasons of Fantasy Plate 23 and the Gum Drop Gang plate 14.

Please note: Sweet Pea Stamps is having a Customer Blog Hop on April 20th, 2010. If you want to participate, you must make a birthday/anniversary card using a Sweet Pea Stamp image as the main focal point. Click on the link above to read more about it.