Sunday, May 2, 2010

Card Request for Co-Worker
























Hello,

I am super tired, my little one is coughing something bad, my eldest is having some issues at school, to which we have to teach her to be assertive, and to not allow others to be mean at her expense. All that being said, I had to finish a card for a co-worker after a full day of being away from my family, I just want to curl up and go to bed. Which I am just about to, after this brief post.

The hardest part about this card was making the name using my Sizzix die and my Crystal Effex to make them look like epoxy stickers. Not that it is hard per say, but tedious.

The Pixie Cottage Challenge this week is all about flowers. Hope to see you post your floral creations their. Speaking of stickers, Practical Scrappers would love to see what you can do with them for this weeks challenge as well.

Have a good start to the week,
Hugs
Tanya