Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Blogaversary!




















This candy is now closed. I will announce the winner May 17th, 2010.

Exactly 1 year ago today, I posted my first card. I had been crafting with my friend Trina for some time, and then my friend Jenn showed me how to color with Prismacolor pencils and then blend with gamsol. Both Jenn and Sheena helped me start up my blog and I very much appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, and for showing me the way. As you scroll through my blog, you will see that I have had some good days, and some bad days. But all of them have provided me with a learning experience, and fed my desire to create. I have recently embarked into the world of Copic markers, and hopefully one day I will get the hang of them. If not, I will have had fun trying.

The majority of this candy was generously donated by Michelle from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
Heidi at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps has also donated 2 of her rubber stamps. Thank you so much ladies for helping me celebrate my 1 year blogaversary.

To qualify, please leave a comment, become a follower if you wish, and post this on your blog (sidebar is sufficient). I won't be checking this so no worries, I will be choosing a winner by Random.Org

For an additional ballot, if you have made, or make a purchase during the month of May at either stores, let me know, and I will add your name in for an extra chance.

I want to give a shout out to all my followers, and to my crafting friends. I wanted to leave a list but I was worried I would leave someone out. So I hope all know who you are, and that you feel appreciated.

Thank you for inspiring me ladies, and I hope to do the same for you.
Hugs
Tanya