Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge # 18
























Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #18 is a sketch provided by Suzanne Dean from Scrapbitz . You can follow the sketch, and/or use vintage/distressing on your creations. Once again, I chose both. The image I used was Barnie in Spring, a Pixie Cottage stamp by ArTish. The design paper was vintage, in my opinion considering I got it in a kit 3 years ago, and have not yet used it. I spritz it with Smooch to give it a more rustic feel, and then distressed the edges. To make matching embellishments I cut out the butterflies in the design paper, and adhered them to some acrylic stars. My DH says it looks Oriental, what do you think?

Please drop in and give this challenge a go, I would love to see what you do with the topic and/or the sketch.

Have a great day,
Hugs
Tanya
P.S Don't forget Michelle's Scrapbooking and More has some fabulous candy at the moment!