Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge #19





















Good Morning!

I hope this day finds you well. This is my creation for this week's Pixie Cottage Challenge #19-3D/Decoupage/Paper Tole &/or Sketch . As usual, I jumped on Pam's fabulous sketch, and then proceeded to include the 3D/Decoupage aspect to my card.

Decoupage involves multiple layers of the same original image, so I stamped out multiple images and then cut out and poped up different sections to add dimension and layers to my card.

This is one of the NEW Pixie Cottage Stamps found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. It is Di Carubia's "Maisy & Matt's Wedding" stamp. I kept is black and white, as I find this to be my favorite color palette for weddings. Someone will have to get married now so I can gift this to them!

Don't forget that The Pixie Cottage challenges are always "Take Your Pick" and you can choose to do the sketch, the technique or both if you are feeling adventurous.

Have a great day,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges I have entered this into this week are:
Prairie Fairy Fridays-Flower Challenge
Crafty Catz- Petals and Pearl
PollyCraft - Summer Blooms