Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pixie Cottage Challenge #20
























Good Morning,

Today marks a new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage. Challenge #20 is to create a card using our Guest Sketch provided by Bev Rochester, and/or create a pocket or tag. I usually tackle both, but this week I stuck to the sketch. I chose to use Di Carubia's "Bunny with Roses" stamp and pop it up a bit. I hope the recipient enjoys the card.

I have to say I just love adding an odd number of embellishments to something. I had 4 buttons surrounding the bunny, as per the sketch, and I just had to add 5 sparkly heart gems. That makes 9 embellishments. Do you usually stick to an odd number when adding embellishments?

Michelle from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More has a wonderful Candy offer going on at the moment. I hope you drop in and leave a comment, and I also hope to see you participate in this weeks challenge. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to use a Pixie Cottage Stamp, although it would be nice. Simply follow the sketch, and/or make a pocket or tag on your creation.

Happy Wednesday!
Hugs
Tanya