Thursday, May 27, 2010

Practical Scrappers Fabric, Felt or Tulle Challenge


















Good Morning,

This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is to use Fabric, Felt or Tulle on your creations. I made the above card with a digital image and sentiment from Wink Wink Ink, another fabulous Practical Scrappers sponsor. I love the fact that this image came with two sentiments. The inside of the card reads "that I should wish you a Happy Birthday."

I got this paper celebration kit from Mosh Posh, and just had to use these sweet paper. The kit came with 3 tulle flowers, but the white one was just too large. As a result, I used Katie's fabric flowers tutorial to make a tulle one, and sewed a pink pearl in the center of it. I then added some extra girly brads to finish off the card.

I hope to see all your fabulous fabric, felt or tulle creations entered into this weeks challenge.

Happy Thursday Ladies,
Hugs
Tanya