Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #25

Hello,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge is to use this fabulous sketch by Pam and/or add paper piecing to your project. I chose both, and I have to say paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques.

I needed to make a wedding card for August, so ArTish's "May I have This Dance" Pixie Cottage stamp was perfect. This stamp can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. It is the perfect stamp for a timeless wedding card don't you think? I snuck in the year using black stickers, instead of a sentiment. I figured the paper was too busy, I would put a sentiment inside the card instead.

I can't wait to see what you ladies create this week. I always learn something new when I scroll through the entries.

Good Luck,
Happy Wednesday,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S. Michelle has some FAB candy going on until July 1st. Check out my sidebar for the image.

Challenges this is suitable for are:
Creative Inspirations (Paper Piecing)
Digi Doodle Shop's Best (Anything Goes)
Sew Many Cards (Anything Goes)
Other Lovelies (Flowers)
Mark's Finest Papers (Flowers)
Magical Crafts (Flowers)