Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #28


Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #28 provides you with a sketch from our guest designer JayJay. Thank you JayJay, I enjoyed following your sketch! The topic is called "Double Up". Double Up is when you take 2 different stamps and use them on a creation. I used my April with Hearts Pixie Cottage stamp, along with The Pixie Cottage Love sentiment stamp.

I took the sketch and squished it into a 3 x 6 card, I then went about trying to piece it together. I would have liked to get April's dress a lighter shade of yellow, but this is the best I could do.

I am not overly chatty today, I am sorry. This has been one emotional month with a lot of changes to my home and I am feeling it now. Next weeks challenge is canceled, as most of us are on vacation, so I will return in August with some new creations for you. I hope this gives you all a bit more time to try your hand at this weeks Sketch and/or theme challenge over at The Pixie Cottage.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs
Tanya