Thursday, July 29, 2010

Practical Scrappers 7 items challenge

Good Morning,

This weeks Practical Scrappers Challenge is to use 7 different items on your creations.  My list of 7 things are: Basic Grey design paper, rubber stamp image, Copic Markers, twine, thread (stitching), rub-ons, and one eyelet on the tag.

I can't wait to see what 7 interesting things you put on your cards or layouts. It was fun  trying to think of what different types of materials I could put to use.

On a sad note, this will be my last posting as a Design Team Member for Practical Scrappers. I am going to miss creating for you gals!  But I will partake in your weekly challenges when time permits.  In September, my eldest is moving on into grade 1, and my youngest is going to school for the very first time.  I work full time, and feel that my nights will be filled with homework, and fitting in quality time with the family.  I want to be sure that I don't miss any of the "important" moments with my two girls, thus I am having to cut back on some of the "me" time.

I hope you have enjoyed the projects I have presented to you over the past 7 months, and I look forward to visiting the weekly challenges to see what you are all up to.

Happy Krafting ladies,

Hugs
Tanya