Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Challenge #4

Good Morning!
Can you believe Sketches in Thyme is already on it's 4th challenge! This weeks sketch challenge is to use the sketch above, found on Moma's blog. Be sure to check out her blog, she has tons of fab sketches.

Each week we are seeing more of you participate, and I want to say thank you. I have truly been inspired. I also find that by looking at all your lovely takes on the sketches, that I am able to improve my own layouts. I hope you all take a shot at this one, I really enjoyed layering it up.

These pictures were taken last July, and it was pouring rain. The girls did not complain once, and the best part was they got to eat a ton of fresh strawberries when they got home. Funny how a little rain can keep most people indoors. I am grateful that I have two little girls who enjoy being outdoors even in the rain.
For a little inspiration, the above prize is up for grabs. All you have to do is play along with us and use the above sketch to create a layout, or even a card, then post it on the Sketches In Thyme blog.

Happy Canada Day everyone,
Hugs
Tanya