Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Challenge #6

Good Morning,

Sketches in Thyme has a new sketch challenge this week. Monma is the creator of this FAB sketch, so be sure to head over and give her some love.

I decided to add to my youngest's album this week, and thus this is an 8x8 layout. She is such a ham, and enjoys making us laugh. She puts a unique twist on everything she does, and the above picture is just a glimpse of what I get on a regular basis. The tab on the right has a little hidden blurb about just that.
I took out my copics and colored the gold butterflies to match this delicious paper. When I showed Jimmer the layout, she told me she did not like green. Note to self: Do not use green next time. I did point out to her that I matched it to her dress and the fairy wings; purple and green. She seemed to accept this, and gave me a smile.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, and be sure to head over and enter your take on this weeks sketch over at Sketches in Thyme.

Need insentive? Here is what you could win!


Hugs,
Tanya