Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sketches In Thyme Challenge #12

Good Morning,

This weeks challenge #12 over at Sketches In Thyme is to use this wonderful layout by Helen Croft. Can you believe we are already into week 12!  How fast time flies.

The above pictures were taken on one of our first camping trips during the summer of 2007. Karlye was 2 1/2 years old. I have to say Karlye's personality has not changed, she is always smiling, singing and ready for any adventure when the sun is shining. I think these photos capture how happy she is, and I blessed to have her in my nest until it is her time to take flight.

I am so pleased that this sketch was chosen. I have had these tiny fences in my stash for over 7 years, and now they have a home. I am really enjoying October Afternoon paper too.

Hope to see you inspired to create, and be sure to post your entry. August's prize is still up for grabs.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya