Friday, October 1, 2010

Autism Benefit over at The Pixie Cottage

This post will remain on top for the week, I would really love to see Sienna's Autism Benefit  succeed.  Please scroll down for new posts.

Good Morning,

You can read more about this on The Pixie Cottage Blog,   but I wanted to add my own blurb.  This fantastic little girl named Sienna loves to draw, and wants to be an artist.  She  drew some pictures and asked her Mom to send them to Michelle, over at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.   They  are now available in red rubber, or in digi form HERE, and Sienna has asked that all the proceeds be donated to the Autism Foundation.  Michelle has them up for sale and is simply asking for a $3.00 donation.

Is that not happy news on a Friday?

I am going to order mine right after I post this on my blog.

Hugs,
Tanya