Monday, September 27, 2010

Got My Fingers in The Sugar Bowl Again.........Happy Birthday James XO


Good Morning,

Birthday Wishes go out to my darling husband James. He is finally the same age as me, we are 6 months a part. However he always looks so much younger!

The Sugar Bowl challenge # 44 this week was a sketch by Lilian, and the additional theme was "Birthday", how convenient for me! I just love the manga line, and coloring them with my copics is just so much fun. I chose this image, which is called Mistletoe Manga, however I masked the mistletoe, and used these hearts. The hearts came with a grab bag I bought a few months ago on the Sugar Nellie Funky Kits site. It is nice when clean rubber finally gets inked up!

Once again the candy for this challenge is amazing, I hope randomnumber.org is on my side this week.

The kids are in school, and James and I have taken the day off to shop and to spend the day holding hands and keeping each other company. It is nice to still be in love and to be loved; another thing to add to my gratitude list.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya