Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #35

Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #35 provides you with a fabulous sketch by Pam and a Furry Friend Theme.  I chose to use Bunny with Roses as my furry friend, and this cute critter can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

I really liked the swirl at the bottom of this sketch, and I chose to use the tree pattern making it look like my bunny was sitting in a field of flowers in a forest.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, and don't forget you can use the theme and/or the sketch for your creation.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this fits into are:
My Time to Craft: Jewelled theme (my pearls are jewels)
Paper Play: In Stitches
Stampin with the Dragon: The eyes have it
365 Cards:  All creatures Great and Small
Moving Along with the Times: Stitching