Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #37


Good Morning,

Yet another week has gone by and we find ourselves at another Pixie Cottage Challenge. This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #37 is a fab sketch by Pam and the theme is Fun and Games.

I took out my Hannah on a Swing stamp as my Fun part of the theme, I loved swinging as a child, and I have passed that down to my children, especially my eldest.  She is more than happy to have me push her all day long!  I have been on a Sassafras stint lately, and could not help but use the crossword paper to incorporate the Games aspect.  What I LOVE about Sassafras is that the paper is so bold, I really have no need to stitch or add major embellishments. 

This absolutely adorable stamp can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, she also carries some Sassafras paper if you are looking for some.

Have a great day, and I can not wait to see how inventive you all get with this theme!

Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
My Time To Craft:  Kids at Play
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Anything Goes
Secret Crafter: Anything Goes