Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge # 38


Good Morning,

This weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #38 has an ORANGE theme and provides us with a fab sketch by Aud.  I enjoyed this sketch, and was going to make the tag removable, but changed my mind at the last moment, making it into a visual embellishment. I don't think this card could be more Orange!  I have to say that the beads came from my girls bead supply, a great way to add little embellishments here and there.

I used Springtime Hannah with Butterflies, and she can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  While you are there, be sure to look at all the new goodies she has, and don't forget about Sienna's Autism Benefit Stamps, available for a mere $3.00 that goes completely to the cause.

Happy Krafting, I can not wait to see all your Orange projects and/or your take on the sketch.  This card was made specifically for my Sister who turned 16 this month.  Happy Birthday Cynthia, your personality and smile are both as vibrant and passionate as the orange in this card.

Hugs,
Tanya
Challenges this qualifies for are:
Practical Scrappers: Stamps
Paper Sundaes: Things with Wings
The Crazy Challenge: No buttons or Ribbon