Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #34



Good Morning,
This weeks challenge over at The Pixie Cottage is to create a project  with  "Family" incorporated into it and/or to use this fabulous sketch by our Guest Designer Cindy Hafner.  Most of you know Cindy, and I am just so flattered that she is using her talent to create with us Pixies this week.

You may not know this, but butterflies are a great love in my family.  My grandmother calls me her Papillon, which is butterfly in french. So while creating my card using Cindy's awesome sketch, I chose to use ArTish's  "Edith The Butterfly Stamp" as my addition to this weeks family theme.  This fantastic stamp is available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More,  along with many more beautiful rubber stamps.

If you leave a comment today, I would love to know what family nickname you acquired while growing up that you are most fond or.  I can't wait to see what you do with the theme this week, not to mention what you come up with using this fab sketch.


Happy Krafting everyone,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Show Your Layers
My Time To Craft: In The Garden
A Crafty Little Place: Anything Goes