Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sketches In Thyme Challenge #17


Good Morning,

This weeks Sketches In Thyme Challenge #17 provides you with another fabulous sketch by Helen Croft. I had so much fun with this one too. My girls LOVE to catch frogs in the summer, and here we see Karlye at the young age of 2 1/2 with one of her catches. What you did not see was the kiss she shared with it prior to me snapping the picture!

There are a bunch of little details in this layout, like the stitching with white thread, the crumpling of the circle, the use of Scrapper's Floss for the flourishes etc. I simply allowed myself to play, and what surprised me was this only took me 1 1/2 hours. I usually sit and over analyze a sketch, but not this one.

I hope you have as much fun as I did with this weeks sketch, I can not wait to see your creations.

Happy Krafting,

Hugs
Tanya