Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #39

Good Morning,

This is my creation for this weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #39. My take on the sketch is not exact, but that is the fun part about a sketch, it can be interpreted as you see it. I added the embossing theme to the Happy Birthday sentiment on the left.  I used my black embossing powder to add dimension and a dash of boldness to the soft tones of the design paper.

I used one of my favorite Pixie Cottage Stamps, South End Girls, and she can be purchased at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I had fun playing around with this one.  Pam really provides us with fun sketches.   I always enjoy getting constructive criticism, what do you think I could have added/taken away to make this a better card?

I can not wait to see what you all create this week.  Will you use the sketch?  The theme?  Will you use dry embossing or powder?  Oh the anticipation.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Sew Many Cards: Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes:  Something Fun From my Stash ( my little binder clip!)
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Show us your numbers (the ledger paper has numbers on the top)