Monday, November 1, 2010

How about a Treat, Blog Candy Style!

The Winner Is...............

True Random Number Generator Result: 22

Congratulations Monica! Please email ruddtanya@gmail.com with your address and I will send out your prize.
Hugs
Tanya




Good Morning, How about some Candy?

My favorite candy has to be Rockets. They are sour, and I love how they come in a roll, as I savor each one separately.  My favorite blog candy is certainly rubber stamps.

This Candy is my way of saying THANK YOU to my followers and all of you who have been supportive, creative, inspiring and generous.  So, if you are interested in the candy below, simply leave me a comment telling me which candy is your favorite and I will choose a winner October 31st, 2010 via random.org.

Thanks again ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.  The Rubber Stamp is one of The Pixie Cottage NEW fall stamps.  I don't even have her yet, she was bought from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More for the lucky winner to ink up.
 

This Candy will close October 31st, the winner announced November 1st, 2010.